Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random - Doodling




Well .. as usual I have not been posting regularly ... :(

Off-late I have started taking doodling seriously ... Its been ages since I painted on a canvas ... random pencil sketches are all I do these days ((instead of doing my assignment ... damn me !! ))... Guess I will start on charcoal soon :) ....

I guess my cluttered mind is clearly seen in my random sketches ... Below is one of the many pages I doodled through during my lectures ((Damn ME again!! )) ..


My friend who took a pic of my doodles ... sent me the inverted images ... I actually like the inverted version better :P ...


Update on what I have been up-to ... am half way through my masters in business :D .... boy .. its hard work ... phew... Hopefully I'll be regular this time :P

8 comments:

Tall Guy said...

That is good stuff!!

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Dont understand it ,but both very pleasing to eyes ..

Masters in Business Wow..In Chennai?? !! I thought u were into Fashion
TC
CU

anusha said...

Survivor - thanks :)

CU - Thanks :) ... yeah I have completed my degree in fashion and now am doing my masters in Singapore...

Mr Happy said...

they are gr8, loved them

bizarreville said...

lovely!!!!!!!!!!

Materialmom said...

WOW!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Fantastic doodling fit to frame!
Got your link from ICR

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Alicia Souza said...

Ohh..I love them doodles! GO to more lectures, so you can doodle more:)