Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just an Update

Loooong time ...... its been ages since my last post ... Anyway ... m almost a graduate now :O ... ((look who's all grown up :P yeah yeah m 21 now :D )) 

I have been living on my own for the last 5 months n ve finally come back home :) .... N living alone made me realise that .... I do miss my family but I like being on my own .... N ... the best thing ... I can manage living on my own ... i can work n cook for myself :D 

Though I always knew that I can be on my own ... this experience has been a confidence boost :) 

What I missed the most....... hmmmm.... m not really sure of that .... family ,.... friends .... Chennai ???? hmmmm......... 

hopefully I'll post a lot more often this time :D 


1 comment:

bizarreville said...

ur growin up swty... n having to grow thru all crap living on ur own makes u stronger.. n ul have a better idea on what to expect from life...