Monday, October 15, 2007

tHe SimplE liFe.......... ((or is it ??? )) ......

the last couple of days I spent out of the city ....... out of the god forsaken taffic.... the ever ruling pollution ..... the noise ......... I stayed in a small town ...... industrial town ... namely tirupur ... the place was neither polluted nor insanely packed with traffic......... it was calm ..... (relatively I guess).... people there were simple... nothing overdone... I thought I wud enjoy the break ....... but lets face it ........ the more I stayed away from home... the more I missed it .... I missed the 24 hours constant buzz of th city ...... ((which made me feel active n alive)) .... I missed the fact that no matter what time of the day it is.. the market area is always crowded.. I missed so many things....sigh......... n these r the same thing that pissed me..... ((n still does)).... guess the saying is right .... nothing feels like home...


ps..
but I can make my peace with the clean fresh air though..... :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

and especially the home food.. my parents came back after 8 months with my sister.. i missed home fud big time..

praveen said...

Hi....
Enjoy the day...

Compassion Unlimitted said...

That was nice..But tiruppur water pollution is supposed to be causing concern..all the same you relaxed thats nice..welcome back to the chaos!
TC
CU

cm chap said...

Ho u enjoyed in Textile capital of India... That's nice.

Bungz said...

Did you really find Tiruppur unpolluted?! He he... I find it annoying... All the roads are one-way. Not that Chennai is any better... And the roads are narrow and well... I could go on...

Thanks for droppin' by at my blog...

Anonymous said...

make it atleast two blogs a week

Anonymous said...

and u gone snoozing again

Anonymous said...

wake up

anusha said...

@praveen
hi ...... thank u ..... hope u ve a gr8 day ahead too ....

@CU
yup am back to th chaos alrt ..

anusha said...

@cm chap
yup ...... i found the textile capital pretty interesting .... specially the shopping ... :) ......

@bungi
well the roads r just as bad as Chennai ..... but the traffic and crowd is so different

@ Chriz

am so sorry for the long break ....... ll def. be more regular hence forth ..... :)