Thursday, April 3, 2008

Heart Vs Hate

A confused person writes again ............

The need to hate ??? the need to hurt ???

I fail to understand the need to hate anyone..... be it a person who hurt u a lot priorly ... I have come across people who tend to get very upset and curse the very fact that they met someone who could hurt them, .... they tend to curse themselves to have let their gaurd down ...

But what is so wrong about letting your gaurd down .... letting people enter your lives... I understand self protection ... but I find it very saddening that v dont trust our race ... that v need to be rude to certain people just to show them that -hey am a strong person , dont u mess wit me....

isnt this the actual sign of a weakness?????

Few years back i had come across a saying " Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you." by Vipun Sharma.

And I look back to find that these words have no meaning today, its either hurt or get hurt .... the race of survival...... "survival of the fittest " ......

Being nice to strangers is a taboo, and is looked with contempt .... smiling to a person u meet in the sub-way is inviting trouble???!!!!

And I agree that all my friends who have cautioned me of my "juvenile" ((as they tend to put it )) behavior, they are right but all am trying to say is its very very ,......... sad ....... that we have to live this way .... in constant fear.

the way we dress , the way we talk , the way we carry ourselves.... everything is subjected to what others might think about us.... that no one should get a wrong signal.... or misunderstand.......

I maybe completely wrong , maybe this is the art of survival ... but I think that in midst of surviving, we are forgetting what really counts...

Our true identity is to love without fear and insecurity. .......isnt it ??

I conclude by saying ....I refuse to hate people, I refuse to be rude to strangers ,even if they do happen to mis-judge it, even to those who have hurt me,

That doesnt mean I'll crib or whine....I ll move on if one hurts me.... I wont stand crap beyond my tolerance level... but that doesnt mean I'll hit back ..... or actually even think of .....

n to those who feel that being rude to people who bug u , being mean to people whom u dont care about is the way to survive..... ummmm......... actually I'm nobody to judge here .... so am not gonna....

10 comments:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Very nicely said..art of survival..hmm
tc
cu

Swamy Srinivasan aka Kittu Mama said...

I ll move on if one hurts me....

Best thing to do. But not everybody can do that.

I guess anger and frustration results in hurting a person. One should know to control anger.

Good topic.

Anonymous said...

subjective pragmatism... live your life to your fullest.. go where your heart takes you.. be yourself.. the mantra of a complex free life.. gud post anusha

Materialmom said...

Nice thoughts. It's terrific that your conclusions are so positive and with a great attitude like that you should be making plenty of friends.

strollinthunder said...

Well Said!

If you take a gallop poll on the subject,u'll see that most people will agree with the way u want people to live....by default all of us a are good,its only the circumstance that dictates action(our prevailing society helps in a negative way) that ends up hurting or hating others around us.

the3daymonk said...

Great writing. I guess its justa perspective. Some people say everyones good until proven guilty... Or everyones bad untill they can do enough good to redeem themselves.
As for me until mom finds out i ate all the cookies she baked im not guilty...

Gairik Sachdeva said...

just live it this way!
dont hate, dont fight back, and dont hit out.
life's so much easier then, but ya, the guard needs to be kept up.
and here again, without being judgmental, its not because people arent good enough... just that we dot really know what the world is :)

Keep Writing!

anusha said...

cu
thank u

kittu
i agree controlling anger is a big part of growing...many people think anger is just a part of who they are ... i dont agree ..its hard to get rid of anger as a habitual routine n the easy way out is just saying ... its just the way i am ... take it or leave it

chriz
:) thank u ... i intend to keep writing much more frequent than i did priorly ....

materialmom
i am kinda lucky in the friends aspect ... :D

strollinthunder
i couldnt agree with u more.... every1 is good by default ...

mr.poplatho
ha ha.... good 4 u .... exactly ... what i wrote is just my perspective ... nothing more than that ...

gairik
thank u .... :) ... i do plan on living this way .... n it makes me feel very happy n light too

PV said...

"A confused person writes again ......"

Trust me, confusion is a good thing! The spiral that you tread from confusion to clarity and back to confusion leads only one way, UP!

I find a very strong positive and righteous tone your notes! Very refreshing. I must say, reality as you may find later, isn't a bed of roses where you can sit and talk of morality in a posh and refined forum of Utopians.

But goodness is definitely a quality that we must all try and hold on to!

Blogs do show a different person as against the one that you meet face to face! (Me new to blogging. Like this world so far!)

bizarreville said...

good one... But that's India you're talking abt... come to America swty and u can smile at anyone and nobody's gonna rape u...
i do that all the time( smile i mean)
but yeah that's basically how humans are... a selfish lot with no exceptions...